Find our list of helpful links below
This page is dedicated to the links we find helpful in maintaining your mail and postage.
- Calculate Postage
- Calculate postage for any package, domestic or international.
- Find a ZIP Code
- Enter known address information and receive the full ZIP code information.
- Locate a Post Office
- Find a post office using this tool and your location!
- Postal Explorer
- Search the Domestic Mail Manual and many other publications from one site.
- Open an account and print postage from your computer!
- USPS Tracking
- Track and confirm packages using this USPS tool.
- QR Codes
- Scanning a Quick Response (QR) code with a smartphone can transport your customers into infinite digital spaces like your online store, or to a product video, or even to a live stream of video content. The new generation of QR codes is designed to be sleek and unobtrusive. Frame your icon or logo with a dotless QR code, or blend a visual QR code directly into your images to create mail that delivers high impact in both the physical and digital worlds.
- Mail Com Convention
- Now in its 36th year, MAILCOM is the largest educational organization for mail and distribution management in the world. MAILCOM is sponsored by the Mail Systems Management Association and MAIL: The Journal of Communication Distribution.
- National Postal Forum
- The National Postal Forum is the premier annual event for businesses who mail and ship.
- National PCC Website
- The national site for the PCC - find a PCC near you, learn about PCC operations, download the PCC Policy Manual - Publication 286.
- DM News
- Direct Marketing News Agency
- Domestic Mail Manual
- he Domestic Mail Manual is available also on Postal Explorer (pe.usps.com). To subscribe to th eDMM Advisory, send an e-mail to email@example.com. Simply indicate "subscribe" in the subject line.
- MAIL Magazine
- MAIL Magazine is the Journal of Record for the Mail ommunications Industry.
- Mailing Systems Technology Magazine
- Magazine for mailing systems technology news and reviews.
- Parcel Magazine
- Formerly Parcel Shipping & Distribution Magazine.
- Postal Bulletin
- The official source for updates to policies, procedures, forms and operational information about the Postal Service.
- Centralized Account Processing System (CAPS)
- The Central Account Processing System (CAPS) allows mailers to centralize all their permit, business reply and other accounts into a convenient, single prepaid or debit account.
- Mailers Technical Advisory Committee
- The Mailers Technical Advisory Committee is a committee of representatives from dozens of organizations representing all aspects of mail.
- Rapid Information Bulletin Board (RIBBS)
- The Rapid Information Bulletin Board System (RIBBS) publishes updates on mail delivery, weather and other information that impacts mail delivery.
- USPS Homepage
Groups and Associations
- Mail Systems Management Association
- Dedicated to the professional advancement of the mail distribution industry.
- The Direct Marketing Association
- The Direct Marketing Association is the leading global trade association of business and nonprofit organizations using and supporting multichannel direct marketing tools and techniques.